Monday 5 July 2010

Beware of the Sheep

Sat with a mug of tea last night and made a plan for the week ahead and a plan of what needs to be moved out of each room. We are trying to break the move into two sizeable chunks instead of one great overwhelming move and have been lucky enough to be able to arrange a lock up to store all the things that we have already packed. We are planning a quick trip to Alston on Wednesday to drop stuff off and will stay over night. There is a little holiday let that we thought looked nice that just happens to be next door to our new house! It is just for two which is perfect!


We are planning on catching up with some friends for coffee and having another quick look at Orchard House to do some measurements etc. I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to sort things out just with Mark and without having to entertain the children whilst we do it!

Mark has designed some 'New Address" cards based on a design by icon-art. I have a card they created that someone sent me with a sheep on and it really made me smile.





This is the original and below is Marks version:



I love this! I think I will get it printed in black & white though.



This is a photo of one of the Harrison sheep from Alston that Mark took a couple of years ago. No doubt the poor creature has since been despatched and roasted but I have fond memories of that particular holiday and I am really pleased withe new address cards. Now I just have to get them printed in time for our 'Open House' in a couple of weeks time.


1 comment: