Monday 16 August 2010

At last....

Well, it's August and....... we are finally here! Moved in just over a week ago and have managed to unpack most of the boxes. Well....almost!

The children have settled in really well and are spending most of their time down on the playing field. They have been to their new school for a play scheme and enjoyed themselves.

Happy to be showing Aunties E & H their new school!

It's time to start enjoying our new home now and getting to know our new town. It is so beautiful here, I never tire of looking at the amazing scenery. There is so much to do in the house but I think that is part of the fun. Taking our time and making plans.... Will post up some photos when I get chance, if I can remember where I put the camera once I unpacked it!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the move! Hope it is everything you want it to be...and more! You have to try The Moody Baker, they do some delicious food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya
    I've lived in Alston for 19 years (I'm at Uni in Lancaster at the moment however) I love coming home. I really enjoy the town. I work at the Railway during the summer and during Santa specials. Be sure to bring the kids down at christmas, I promise it's magic :)

    ReplyDelete