Monday 15 November 2010

Neglected Blog and Other Things That Need Attention.

Its been a while since I posted and to be honest, the list of things that I mean to do each days just gets longer.... I have given myself a break from endless lists now and just plan to do one 'job' per day. Seems to be working so from now on its little and often. Staring my seventh week battling a cough I picked up whilst at a SAMM retreat in September...... but I am much more positive since I went so I guess its a trade off.

We finally have a cooker......It is so lovely and warm and makes the house feel like a home.....It also means that I no longer need to drive to Leadgate to use the cooker at the wonderful holiday farmhouse, High Aimshaugh (Fabulous holiday accommodation - perfect for families). Latterly I have been lucky enough to be able to use the one next door at the beautiful Robson's Cottage (Amazing little cottage -perfect for couples). Its nice to finally have ours though.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Cumbria! Just found your blog via What Katie Did. Your renovations sound exciting and you now have an AGA too....so jealous!
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete