Saturday 16 January 2010

A New Year

Well, I have finally done it! I have been thinking of writing a blog for ages but never actually gotten around to it. This year I have decided to stop procrastinating and start DOING! I have taken inspiration from another couple of blogs, and once I figure out how to add a link to them, I will do so.Every New Year I think....'this will be a good year'.... and it never is. I have decided that the only way to make it a good year is to initiate the changes ourselves. And we have started. Boy, we have really started! After spending yet another wonderful holiday in Cumbria over Christmas and New Year, we have finally made the decision to pack up our current life and move, lock, stock and chickens to Alston. Or, to be more realistic, to as near to Alston as we can afford. So, exciting and no doubt trying times lay in store over the coming months but I am relieved that we have finally made the decision to move. Will try and add a little each day but need to have a play around and figure out how to add links and photos etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment