Tuesday 19 January 2010

Photograh

Have managed to add a photograph to the title bar. It is a lovely one taken over Christmas and New Year looking down towards the river from the Leadgate road. It was so beautiful and white everywhere, and oh so peaceful. It seems ages ago now but I am busy trying to organise another trip back to Alston to look at houses and to show the children the school. They are used to being in a small village school so it will not be such a shock for them. Good news from the estate agent today regarding valuations so just have to keep pushing forward and get the deed done. Planning to be on the market for early March so fingers crossed.
Have nearly finished my lovely cable patterned scarf. I am very proud of it as I haven't knitted anything since the children were really small and I made the pattern up myself. Will post a pic when I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment